These are the ramblings of Tom Foth. I am the father of two amazing sons, husband to a great wife, innovator, and inventor (currently with 41 patents, 30+ pending). I am employed by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in their Advisory practice as Director of Product Development.
You may find my professional history at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomfoth
My family and I are active members of Salem Lutheran Church in Bridgeport, CT.
I am on the board of directors of the Connecticut Invention Convention that provides a curriculum in innovation literacy to over 100 schools in Connecticut and annually cumulating in a statewide competition at the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT.
We also support:
- Trumbull High School Golden Eagle Marching Band
- Trumbull Percussion
- Trumbull Color Guard
- University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band
- The Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps
- The Southern Connecticut Invitational Science & Engineering Fair
- Camp Calumet
- One Warm Coat
- The Bridgeport Rescue Mission
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own and do not in any way reflect the opinions of PwC or my former employers.